I've created a Flickr group for posting photos of our kids ornament creations. Please follow this link and add a photo. I can't wait to see everyone else's pictures!
Remember, ornaments need to be mailed by Monday, December 8th. I know many of yours have already been sent. We had half of ours done and ran out of a couple things we needed, so we'll be finishing them today and they'll be on their way by Monday.
Let me know if you've signed up, but haven't received your group list yet. Lists were e-mailed back to the original e-mail you signed in with. Be sure to check in "spam" folders, just in case it gets misdirected.
For more information, click on the Kids Ornament Swap page at the top right corner of my blog or click here.
Wow, we've had a great turnout for the Kids Ornament Swap! Thanks everyone for signing up. We have about 120 families ready to make ornaments! The sign-up time is now closed. We'll divide everyone into groups of 8 families. Each family will make a "Winter Wonderland" ornament for the other members in your group, so that means making 7 ornaments to ship out and 1 more for you to keep at home (optional, of course ;)).
Cassi and I will organize the groups and email you directly with the information you need to send out your ornaments. While we're busy getting that ready, you can go ahead and begin making ornaments if you'd like. We'll be contacting you by the end of the week.
All Kids Ornament Swap information will be available on it's own page, with the link in the top right corner of my blog. You can have your very own Swap button, too, and let everyone know you've joined in on the fun! Just use the button above to put on your blog. You'll need to link it directly to the information page. The Crafty Crow has a great tutorial for adding a button to your blog, click here for help.
For more information or to contact us, click here. Thank you!
The Crafty Crow and Full Circle (we're sisters, did you know?) are putting together a kids ornament swap and you and your little (or big) ones are invited to participate! Everyone loves ornaments and creating them with your kids is even more fun :)
* Sign uphere. In your email include your first and last name, your shipping address, and your blog address if you have one. Sign ups will close at midnight PST on Sunday November 16th. We reserve the right to close the swap early if we get more participants than we think we can handle so sign up quickly to guarantee a spot!
* You and your kids will make 5 - 8 of the same ornament and receive the same amount back. (Final amount will depend on number of participants).
* Sorry, we are limiting this swap to the United States only this time around.
* With respect to everyone's practices and faith of this season we have chosen a neutral theme: Winter Wonderland! Inspiration for ornaments include: trees, snowmen, mittens, pine cones, birds, deer, ice skating, squirrels, rabbits, snowflakes, berries, leaves, the moon, stars, icicles, etc. Basically anything having to do with winter and nature :)
* Ornaments have to be mailed on or before Monday, December 8th!
* Please do not sign up if you won't be able to complete the swap - no one wants any disappointed kids! If unforeseeable circumstances keep you from participating please email us immediately so we can remedy the situation.
We are in the process of making a button to put on your blogs so check back soon!
If this sounds fun and you'd like to join, then send us an e-mail (see above), we'll be waiting!